A nice StoreID helper I have seen: squid_dedup

A nice StoreID helper I have seen: squid_dedup

Eliezer Croitoru

I have seen that there is a very nice squid de-duplication helper at:

https://github.com/frispete/squid_dedup

I think it’s worth adding into the squid-cache Related Software section.

cid:image001.png@01D2675E.DCF360D0

Re: A nice StoreID helper I have seen: squid_dedup

On 18/01/19 8:52 pm, eliezer wrote:
> I have seen that there is a very nice squid de-duplication helper at:
>
> https://github.com/frispete/squid_dedup
>

> I think it’s worth adding into the squid-cache Related Software section.

Then please fill out the form at the end of the website page you think
it should be added to. Or better, contact the software author to ask
them to do it so we have their choice of contact address and blurb.

Cheers