ACL assistance -URI and URL

tmblue@gmail.com
Good morning, afternoon and or evening.

I am either not searching correctly or, nahhh, I've failed to locate
something that must be out there I'm sure.

Squid acl's.

I would like to match on the URI and the URL, I would like to apply
no-cache rules to a domain matching a specific url.

example

acl domain1 dstdomain .example.com
acl domain1l url_regex ^.+\.js$
no_cache deny domain1

Obviously as I've learned, you can't mix types, so how would one go
about creating such a rule, so that it matches the URI, then the URL ?

If URI matches .example.com then check URI , if URI matches "regex"
then no-cache

Thanks

Tory

Re: ACL assistance -URI and URL

Henrik Nordström
fre 2007-05-18 klockan 11:12 -0700 skrev Tory M Blue:

> acl domain1 dstdomain .example.com
> acl domain1l url_regex ^.+\.js$
> no_cache deny domain1
>
> Obviously as I've learned, you can't mix types, so how would one go
> about creating such a rule, so that it matches the URI, then the URL ?

By having them both on the same line..

cache deny domain1 domain1l

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidAcl#head-926288cb0cbbdea92bc4a807f06dd75ddbc446ff

Regards