About functional testing

郦旺

To whom it may concern,

I am a student who is interested in software reliability. After read the Squid administrator's guide and FAQ, I only found the tests like ./test-builds.sh to test the build before installation.

For the reason that I need to do some experiments, I wonder if there are some official functional tests against an existing Installation of OpenLDAP.

Thanks,

Wang

Re: About functional testing

On 15/05/18 00:29, 郦旺 wrote:

> To whom it may concern,
>

> I am a student who is interested in software reliability. After read the
> Squid administrator's guide and FAQ, I only found the tests
> like */“/*/*./test-builds.sh**”*/ to test the build before installation.
>

> For the reason that I need to do some experiments, I wonder if there are
> some official functional tests against an existing Installation of OpenLDAP.

There are none currently. If you want to contribute any please contact
squid-dev mailing list to discuss the design.