Access to different groups SQuid3

Edwin Quijada
Hi!
I am a newbie using SQUID and I have a question :
I have 4 different groups in my company each group has access different but I dont know how create an ACL to give access for each group.

These groups and users are in a mysql database in the same box is SQUID3.

How can I create this ACL to permit access for these groups ?

Thks

Re: Access to different groups SQuid3

On 22/03/18 12:24, Edwin Quijada wrote:
> Hi!
> I am a newbie using SQUID and I have a question :
> I have 4 different groups in my company each group has access different
> but I dont know how create an ACL to give access for each group.
>
> These groups and users are in a mysql database in the same box is SQUID3.
>
> How can I create this ACL to permit access for these groups ?

<https://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Authenticate/Groups>

There is no helper bundled with Squid specifically to do SQL DB lookups
for groups. But you should be able to use the Basic auth DB helper to do
different SQL queries for username+group instead of username+password
easily enough.
<http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.5/manuals/basic_db_auth.html>