Authentication\Authorization using a PAC file?

On 24/11/14 23:25, Eliezer Croitoru wrote: > I do know that pac files contains some form of JS and in the past I > have seen couple complex ...
Hi Eliezer, I don't think so. PACfiles have no access to the DOM or facilities like AJAX, and are very limited in what they can return or affect...
> > On 11/24/2014 02:43 PM, Kinkie wrote: > > Hi Eliezer, I don't think so. PACfiles have no access to the DOM or > > facili...
Still it'd be semi-public; you'd have to replicate the access control rules on the proxy anyway. On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 1:46 PM, Eliezer Croitor...
But what if multiple users share the same IP (e.g. Citrix, X11)? On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 2:13 PM, Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer@...> wrote: >...
Hi, a sample of a .pac-File function FindProxyForURL( url, host ) { var strURL = ( decodeURI( url ) ).toLowerCase( ); var strHost...