Bind user ext_file_userip_acl problem

Andy Frad
Hello,

I'm currently running squid 4.6 trying to bind users to particular outgoing ips but it is not working.

In my config:

external_acl_type userip %MYADDR %LOGIN /usr/lib/squid/ext_file_userip_acl -f /etc/squid/userip.conf

acl password proxy_auth REQUIRED
acl userip external userip

http_access allow localhost
http_access deny !password
http_access allow userip
http_access deny all

It seems as though it's not reading the contents of the userip.conf file.

Default "basic" auth works fine but that is not what I am after.

Any help?

Thanks

Re: Bind user ext_file_userip_acl problem

On 4/04/21 10:21 pm, Andy Frad wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm currently running squid 4.6 trying to bind users to particular
> outgoing ips but it is not working.
>
> In my config:
>
> external_acl_type userip %MYADDR %LOGIN
> /usr/lib/squid/ext_file_userip_acl -f /etc/squid/userip.conf

%MYADDR is Squid's IP address. Not the clients.

What you want for Squid-4 is:

   external_acl_type userip %>a %ul \
     /usr/lib/squid/ext_file_userip_acl -f /etc/squid/userip.conf