Block file extension over https

Leonardo Bacha Abrantes
Hi guys,

Please does anyone has a effective way how to block file download over https connection?
I tried many things but didn't work. Only worked over http.

Sorry for my english.

Thanks!

Re: Block file extension over https

Matus UHLAR - fantomas
On 20.05.20 07:13, Leonardo Bacha Abrantes wrote:
>Please does anyone has a effective way how to block file download over
>https connection?

>I tried many things but didn't work. Only worked over http.

this requires SSL bumping. in https, you don't see the content unless you
bump, and therefore decrypt the connection.
It is not secure anymore.

https://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/SslPeekAndSplice

Your mouse has moved. Windows NT will now restart for changes to take
to take effect. [OK]