Bug #1265 still exist on Squid-2.6Stable13 ?

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Bug #1265 still exist on Squid-2.6Stable13 ?

zulkarnain
Hi,

I'm using squid-2.6stable13 and getting a lot of
httpReadReply: Excess data from "GET ... in my
cache.log. Seemed bug #1265 still exist on this
version of squid. Any one else having the same
experience?

2007/05/13 10:16:44| httpReadReply: Excess data from
"GET
http://www.reliefweb.int/rw/res.nsf/js208OpenContact?OpenJavascript
Library"
2007/05/13 10:16:46| httpReadReply: Excess data from
"GET
http://www.reliefweb.int/rw/res.nsf/js010GetItemInView?OpenJavascri
ptLibrary"
2007/05/13 10:16:47| httpReadReply: Excess data from
"GET
http://www.reliefweb.int/rw/res.nsf/js020PagingControl?OpenJavascri
ptLibrary"

Regards,
Zul


       
____________________________________________________________________________________Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Bug #1265 still exist on Squid-2.6Stable13 ?

Alexandre Correa
also i´m having this problem too !! squid 2.6 stable12

On 5/13/07, zulkarnain <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using squid-2.6stable13 and getting a lot of
> httpReadReply: Excess data from "GET ... in my
> cache.log. Seemed bug #1265 still exist on this
> version of squid. Any one else having the same
> experience?
>
> 2007/05/13 10:16:44| httpReadReply: Excess data from
> "GET
> http://www.reliefweb.int/rw/res.nsf/js208OpenContact?OpenJavascript
> Library"
> 2007/05/13 10:16:46| httpReadReply: Excess data from
> "GET
> http://www.reliefweb.int/rw/res.nsf/js010GetItemInView?OpenJavascri
> ptLibrary"
> 2007/05/13 10:16:47| httpReadReply: Excess data from
> "GET
> http://www.reliefweb.int/rw/res.nsf/js020PagingControl?OpenJavascri
> ptLibrary"
>
> Regards,
> Zul
>
>
>
> ____________________________________________________________________________________Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
> http://farechase.yahoo.com/
>


--

Sds.
Alexandre J. Correa
Onda Internet / OPinguim.net
http://www.ondainternet.com.br
http://www.opinguim.net
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Bug #1265 still exist on Squid-2.6Stable13 ?

Adrian Chadd
On Sun, May 13, 2007, Alexandre Correa wrote:
> also i?m having this problem too !! squid 2.6 stable12

then please update the bugzilla ticket for this if you haven't already.




Adrian

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Bug #1265 still exist on Squid-2.6Stable13 ?

Henrik Nordström
In reply to this post by zulkarnain
lör 2007-05-12 klockan 20:28 -0700 skrev zulkarnain:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using squid-2.6stable13 and getting a lot of
> httpReadReply: Excess data from "GET ... in my
> cache.log. Seemed bug #1265 still exist on this
> version of squid. Any one else having the same
> experience?
>
> 2007/05/13 10:16:44| httpReadReply: Excess data from
> "GET
> http://www.reliefweb.int/rw/res.nsf/js208OpenContact?OpenJavascript
> Library"
1265 is only about silencing this warning when it's harmless, not
silencing this warning from broken servers which may cause problems..

But I can't reproduce the problem on this URL.. no warnings shown.


If you thing there is servers for which this warning should be silenced
then file a new bug report, including full traffic traces.

  tcpdump -s 1600 -p -w traffic.pcap host ip.of.offending.server and port 80

If you are afraid that the traces may include sensitive information then
file the bug with a note that the traffic trace is available.

Regards
Henrik

signature.asc (316 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Bug #1265 still exist on Squid-2.6Stable13 ?

Alexandre Correa
Look this erros:

May 13 10:35:44 california squid[3151]: parseHttpRequest:
Requestheader contains NULL characters
May 13 10:35:44 california squid[3151]: Failed to parse request
headers: http://204.11.16.115:80/toolbar/activate.php POST
/toolbar/activate. Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
May 13 10:35:44 california squid[3151]: parseHttpRequest:
Requestheader contains NULL characters
May 13 10:35:44 california squid[3151]: Failed to parse request
headers: http://204.11.16.116:80/toolbar/activate.php POST
/toolbar/activate. Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded


May 13 10:37:19 california squid[3151]: httpReadReply: Excess data
from "GET http://vagalume.uol.com.br/victor-leo/sinto-falta-de-voce.html"
May 13 10:37:19 california squid[3151]: httpReadReply: Excess data
from "GET http://vagalume.uol.com.br/victor-leo/sinto-falta-de-voce.html"

May 13 10:37:48 california squid[3151]: httpReadReply: Excess data
from "GET http://mirrorsearch.speedbit.com/cgi-bin/MirrorSearch.dll?ver10?Scheme=3&Site=video.google.com&Path=/GoogleVideoPlayerSetup.exe&Filename=GoogleVideoPlayerSetup.exe&Size=4294967295&SizeHigh=4294967295&Pos=0&PosHigh=0&Country=&Region=&R=0&Advanced=1&Checksum=&BPS=0&V=8.0.4.1&DMD=208a1a89035dab0513f2a413f7249b62&D4=dldWXg==&REF=%20http://video.google.com/videoplay%3fdocid=-8447107386758176754&MID=e0YyOTU3RUIyLUFCQUMtNDJkMC05REJBLUVCRjczNEJBRDJBMX17MDkzMzAwMkUtRTg1My00Nzc3LUE2MzUtMzNDNDhCMTNDQUY0fQ==&SS=XRFHRpD/CkD2JUHDBwDJFIGAtgZBAAAA&SE=A+ISR0b8AAAAKgQAAQUAKscEAA8AABgAABwAKgQAASAAKmMBACAAKgIA&SN=1&SV=3&TS_DInfo=ZvoPAAAAAAAAMPRAAAAAAHYTR0Y=&TS_HAS=4.747989&TS_LAS=1.724141&TS_AAS=1.902482"

May 13 10:38:54 california squid[3151]: httpReadReply: Excess data
from "GET http://www.gazzag.com/scripts/libs/prototype.js"
May 13 10:38:55 california squid[3151]: httpReadReply: Excess data
from "GET http://www.gazzag.com/scripts/libs/class-extend.js"
May 13 10:38:55 california squid[3151]: httpReadReply: Excess data
from "GET http://www.gazzag.com/scripts/util/Util.js"
May 13 10:38:55 california squid[3151]: httpReadReply: Excess data
from "GET http://www.gazzag.com/scripts/util/layoutControl/HeaderControl.js"
May 13 10:38:55 california squid[3151]: httpReadReply: Excess data
from "GET http://www.gazzag.com/scripts/util/gimControl.js"
May 13 10:38:56 california dhcpd: DHCPREQUEST for 172.30.11.133 from
00:0e:2e:8a:86:4f via eth0
May 13 10:38:56 california dhcpd: DHCPACK on 172.30.11.133 to
00:0e:2e:8a:86:4f via eth0
May 13 10:38:56 california squid[3151]: httpReadReply: Excess data
from "GET http://www.gazzag.com/scripts/util/layoutControl/TabControlViewProfile.js"
May 13 10:38:56 california squid[3151]: clientReadRequest: FD 197
(172.30.10.108:3657) Invalid Request
May 13 10:38:56 california squid[3151]: httpReadReply: Excess data
from "GET http://www.gazzag.com/scripts/util/layoutControl/HeaderControlViewProfile.js"
May 13 10:38:57 california squid[3151]: httpReadReply: Excess data
from "GET http://www.gazzag.com/scripts/ajax/AJAXCommand.js"
May 13 10:38:57 california squid[3151]: httpReadReply: Excess data
from "GET http://www.gazzag.com/scripts/pageCommands/PageCommand.js"
May 13 10:38:57 california squid[3151]: httpReadReply: Excess data
from "GET http://www.gazzag.com/scripts/ajax/scrap/MakePhotoRequestCommand.js"
May 13 10:38:57 california squid[3151]: httpReadReply: Excess data
from "GET http://www.gazzag.com/scripts/pageCommands/viewprofile/HandlePhotoRequestCommand.js"
May 13 10:38:58 california squid[3151]: httpReadReply: Excess data
from "GET http://www.gazzag.com/scripts/util/layoutControl/BarProfileControl.js"


On 5/13/07, Henrik Nordstrom <[hidden email]> wrote:

> lör 2007-05-12 klockan 20:28 -0700 skrev zulkarnain:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm using squid-2.6stable13 and getting a lot of
> > httpReadReply: Excess data from "GET ... in my
> > cache.log. Seemed bug #1265 still exist on this
> > version of squid. Any one else having the same
> > experience?
> >
> > 2007/05/13 10:16:44| httpReadReply: Excess data from
> > "GET
> > http://www.reliefweb.int/rw/res.nsf/js208OpenContact?OpenJavascript
> > Library"
>
> 1265 is only about silencing this warning when it's harmless, not
> silencing this warning from broken servers which may cause problems..
>
> But I can't reproduce the problem on this URL.. no warnings shown.
>
>
> If you thing there is servers for which this warning should be silenced
> then file a new bug report, including full traffic traces.
>
>   tcpdump -s 1600 -p -w traffic.pcap host ip.of.offending.server and port 80
>
> If you are afraid that the traces may include sensitive information then
> file the bug with a note that the traffic trace is available.
>
> Regards
> Henrik
>
>


--

Sds.
Alexandre J. Correa
Onda Internet / OPinguim.net
http://www.ondainternet.com.br
http://www.opinguim.net
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Bug #1265 still exist on Squid-2.6Stable13 ?

Henrik Nordström
sön 2007-05-13 klockan 10:39 -0300 skrev Alexandre Correa:

> May 13 10:37:19 california squid[3151]: httpReadReply: Excess data
> from "GET http://vagalume.uol.com.br/victor-leo/sinto-falta-de-voce.html"

> May 13 10:38:54 california squid[3151]: httpReadReply: Excess data
> from "GET http://www.gazzag.com/scripts/libs/prototype.js"

Both the above is broken servers sending crap after "304 Not modified"
responses while keeping the connection alive. This may cause harm if
Squid sends another request to that server before the crap is received.

Regards
Henrik

signature.asc (316 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Bug #1265 still exist on Squid-2.6Stable13 ?

Alexandre Correa
then, isn´t a bug on squid ?

i can access this file .. and the content is ok ...

On 5/13/07, Henrik Nordstrom <[hidden email]> wrote:

> sön 2007-05-13 klockan 10:39 -0300 skrev Alexandre Correa:
>
> > May 13 10:37:19 california squid[3151]: httpReadReply: Excess data
> > from "GET http://vagalume.uol.com.br/victor-leo/sinto-falta-de-voce.html"
>
> > May 13 10:38:54 california squid[3151]: httpReadReply: Excess data
> > from "GET http://www.gazzag.com/scripts/libs/prototype.js"
>
> Both the above is broken servers sending crap after "304 Not modified"
> responses while keeping the connection alive. This may cause harm if
> Squid sends another request to that server before the crap is received.
>
> Regards
> Henrik
>
>


--

Sds.
Alexandre J. Correa
Onda Internet / OPinguim.net
http://www.ondainternet.com.br
http://www.opinguim.net
Loading...