Quantcast

Build errors with Squid 3.5.24 under Debian

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Build errors with Squid 3.5.24 under Debian

C. L. Martinez
Hi all

 I am trying to build Squid 3.5.24 release under a Debian Testing and returns the following errors:

depbase=`echo PortCfg.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/bash ../../libtool  --tag=CXX   --mode=compile g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I../.. -I../../include -I../../lib -I../../src -I../../include  -isystem /usr/include/mit-krb5  -I/usr/include/libxml2  -I/usr/include/libxml2 -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wcomments -Wshadow -Woverloaded-virtual -Werror -pipe -D_REENTRANT -m64  -g -O2 -MT PortCfg.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o PortCfg.lo PortCfg.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile:  g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I../.. -I../../include -I../../lib -I../../src -I../../include -isystem /usr/include/mit-krb5 -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/libxml2 -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wcomments -Wshadow -Woverloaded-virtual -Werror -pipe -D_REENTRANT -m64 -g -O2 -MT PortCfg.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/PortCfg.Tpo -c PortCfg.cc  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/PortCfg.o
In file included from ../../src/anyp/PortCfg.h:18:0,
                 from PortCfg.cc:10:
../../src/ssl/gadgets.h:83:45: error: ‘CRYPTO_LOCK_X509’ was not declared in this scope
 typedef LockingPointer<X509, X509_free_cpp, CRYPTO_LOCK_X509> X509_Pointer;
                                             ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../../src/ssl/gadgets.h:83:61: error: template argument 3 is invalid
 typedef LockingPointer<X509, X509_free_cpp, CRYPTO_LOCK_X509> X509_Pointer;
                                                             ^
../../src/ssl/gadgets.h:89:53: error: ‘CRYPTO_LOCK_EVP_PKEY’ was not declared in this scope
 typedef LockingPointer<EVP_PKEY, EVP_PKEY_free_cpp, CRYPTO_LOCK_EVP_PKEY> EVP_PKEY_Pointer;
                                                     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../../src/ssl/gadgets.h:89:73: error: template argument 3 is invalid
 typedef LockingPointer<EVP_PKEY, EVP_PKEY_free_cpp, CRYPTO_LOCK_EVP_PKEY> EVP_PKEY_Pointer;
                                                                         ^
../../src/ssl/gadgets.h:116:43: error: ‘CRYPTO_LOCK_SSL’ was not declared in this scope
 typedef LockingPointer<SSL, SSL_free_cpp, CRYPTO_LOCK_SSL> SSL_Pointer;
                                           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../../src/ssl/gadgets.h:116:58: error: template argument 3 is invalid
 typedef LockingPointer<SSL, SSL_free_cpp, CRYPTO_LOCK_SSL> SSL_Pointer;
                                                          ^
Makefile:791: recipe for target 'PortCfg.lo' failed
make[3]: *** [PortCfg.lo] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory '/tmp/o/squid-3.5.24/src/anyp'
Makefile:7296: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/tmp/o/squid-3.5.24/src'
Makefile:6157: recipe for target 'all' failed
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/tmp/o/squid-3.5.24/src'
Makefile:581: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

 I have installed the following packages:

 build-essential autoconf automake libtool flex bison autoconf-archive gnu-standards libecap3-dev libssl-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev pkg-config libsasl2-dev libxml2-dev libkrb5-dev libnetfilter-conntrack-dev libcppunit-dev libcap-dev libevent-dev nettle-dev

 And my configure options are:

 ./configure --prefix=/opt/squid --sysconfdir=/etc/squid --enable-inline --disable-arch-native --enable-async-io=8 --enable-storeio="ufs,aufs,diskd,rock" --enable-removal-policies="lru,heap" --enable-delay-pools --enable-cache-digests --enable-icap-client --enable-follow-x-forwarded-for --enable-eui --enable-esi --enable-icmp --enable-zph-qos --enable-ecap --disable-translation --with-swapdir=/var/spool/squid --with-logdir=/var/log/squid --with-pidfile=/var/run/squid.pid --with-filedescriptors=65536 --with-large-files --with-default-user=proxy --enable-ssl-crtd  --enable-linux-netfilter --with-openssl

 Where am I doing the mistake??

--
Greetings,
C. L. Martinez
_______________________________________________
squid-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.squid-cache.org/listinfo/squid-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Build errors with Squid 3.5.24 under Debian

L.P.H. van Belle
Hai,

>I am trying to build Squid 3.5.24 release under a Debian Testing
Debian testing already has 3.5.23 so this should be very easy...

# check if you have all dependecies.
apt-get build-deb squid

# Install you missing files if you did not see them.
apt-get install libssl-dev libcrypto++-dev

apt-get source squid

#extract the 3.5.24 from squid-cache.
#Copy the debian folder from 3.5.23 to 3.5.24

Now change :
debian/rules
( add --enable-ssl --with-openssl ) to the DEB_CONFIGURE_EXTRA_FLAGS
Change the  debian/changelog.

cd squid-3.5.24
dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc -b

Something like that, if you need more info, just mail me.

Im runnig 3.5.24-ssl in jessie.
If you want these packages (source and debs), same.. just mail me.

Greetz,

Louis


> -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
> Van: squid-users [mailto:[hidden email]] Namens
> C. L. Martinez
> Verzonden: woensdag 1 maart 2017 14:45
> Aan: [hidden email]
> Onderwerp: [squid-users] Build errors with Squid 3.5.24 under Debian
>
> Hi all
>
>  I am trying to build Squid 3.5.24 release under a Debian Testing and
> returns the following errors:
>
> depbase=`echo PortCfg.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
> /bin/bash ../../libtool  --tag=CXX   --mode=compile g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
> -I../.. -I../../include -I../../lib -I../../src -I../../include  -isystem
> /usr/include/mit-krb5  -I/usr/include/libxml2  -I/usr/include/libxml2 -
> Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wcomments -Wshadow -Woverloaded-
> virtual -Werror -pipe -D_REENTRANT -m64  -g -O2 -MT PortCfg.lo -MD -MP -MF
> $depbase.Tpo -c -o PortCfg.lo PortCfg.cc &&\
> mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
> libtool: compile:  g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I../.. -I../../include -I../../lib
> -I../../src -I../../include -isystem /usr/include/mit-krb5 -
> I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/libxml2 -Wall -Wpointer-arith -
> Wwrite-strings -Wcomments -Wshadow -Woverloaded-virtual -Werror -pipe -
> D_REENTRANT -m64 -g -O2 -MT PortCfg.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/PortCfg.Tpo -c
> PortCfg.cc  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/PortCfg.o
> In file included from ../../src/anyp/PortCfg.h:18:0,
>                  from PortCfg.cc:10:
> ../../src/ssl/gadgets.h:83:45: error: ‘CRYPTO_LOCK_X509’ was not declared
> in this scope
>  typedef LockingPointer<X509, X509_free_cpp, CRYPTO_LOCK_X509>
> X509_Pointer;
>                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> ../../src/ssl/gadgets.h:83:61: error: template argument 3 is invalid
>  typedef LockingPointer<X509, X509_free_cpp, CRYPTO_LOCK_X509>
> X509_Pointer;
>                                                              ^
> ../../src/ssl/gadgets.h:89:53: error: ‘CRYPTO_LOCK_EVP_PKEY’ was not
> declared in this scope
>  typedef LockingPointer<EVP_PKEY, EVP_PKEY_free_cpp, CRYPTO_LOCK_EVP_PKEY>
> EVP_PKEY_Pointer;
>                                                      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> ../../src/ssl/gadgets.h:89:73: error: template argument 3 is invalid
>  typedef LockingPointer<EVP_PKEY, EVP_PKEY_free_cpp, CRYPTO_LOCK_EVP_PKEY>
> EVP_PKEY_Pointer;
>                                                                          ^
> ../../src/ssl/gadgets.h:116:43: error: ‘CRYPTO_LOCK_SSL’ was not declared
> in this scope
>  typedef LockingPointer<SSL, SSL_free_cpp, CRYPTO_LOCK_SSL> SSL_Pointer;
>                                            ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> ../../src/ssl/gadgets.h:116:58: error: template argument 3 is invalid
>  typedef LockingPointer<SSL, SSL_free_cpp, CRYPTO_LOCK_SSL> SSL_Pointer;
>                                                           ^
> Makefile:791: recipe for target 'PortCfg.lo' failed
> make[3]: *** [PortCfg.lo] Error 1
> make[3]: Leaving directory '/tmp/o/squid-3.5.24/src/anyp'
> Makefile:7296: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
> make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory '/tmp/o/squid-3.5.24/src'
> Makefile:6157: recipe for target 'all' failed
> make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
> make[1]: Leaving directory '/tmp/o/squid-3.5.24/src'
> Makefile:581: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
> make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>
>  I have installed the following packages:
>
>  build-essential autoconf automake libtool flex bison autoconf-archive
> gnu-standards libecap3-dev libssl-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev pkg-config
> libsasl2-dev libxml2-dev libkrb5-dev libnetfilter-conntrack-dev
> libcppunit-dev libcap-dev libevent-dev nettle-dev
>
>  And my configure options are:
>
>  ./configure --prefix=/opt/squid --sysconfdir=/etc/squid --enable-inline -
> -disable-arch-native --enable-async-io=8 --enable-
> storeio="ufs,aufs,diskd,rock" --enable-removal-policies="lru,heap" --
> enable-delay-pools --enable-cache-digests --enable-icap-client --enable-
> follow-x-forwarded-for --enable-eui --enable-esi --enable-icmp --enable-
> zph-qos --enable-ecap --disable-translation --with-
> swapdir=/var/spool/squid --with-logdir=/var/log/squid --with-
> pidfile=/var/run/squid.pid --with-filedescriptors=65536 --with-large-files
> --with-default-user=proxy --enable-ssl-crtd  --enable-linux-netfilter --
> with-openssl
>
>  Where am I doing the mistake??
>
> --
> Greetings,
> C. L. Martinez
> _______________________________________________
> squid-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.squid-cache.org/listinfo/squid-users

_______________________________________________
squid-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.squid-cache.org/listinfo/squid-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Build errors with Squid 3.5.24 under Debian

Amos Jeffries
Administrator
On 2/03/2017 3:42 a.m., L.P.H. van Belle wrote:
> Hai,
>
>> I am trying to build Squid 3.5.24 release under a Debian Testing
> Debian testing already has 3.5.23 so this should be very easy...
>

Debian Testing/sretch and sid contain OpenSSL v1.1. BUt Squid-3 only
supports OpenSSL v1.0.

You need to install libssl1.0-dev there instead of libssl-dev.

Amos

_______________________________________________
squid-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.squid-cache.org/listinfo/squid-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Build errors with Squid 3.5.24 under Debian

L.P.H. van Belle
Hai Amos,

Thank you for that info, i didnt know that.
Will this be fixed for 3.5 or is squid4 going to enter debian?
I know i'll stay a bit longer on Debian Jessie to avoid this.


Greetz,

Louis

> -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
> Van: squid-users [mailto:[hidden email]] Namens
> Amos Jeffries
> Verzonden: woensdag 1 maart 2017 17:31
> Aan: [hidden email]
> Onderwerp: Re: [squid-users] Build errors with Squid 3.5.24 under Debian
>
> On 2/03/2017 3:42 a.m., L.P.H. van Belle wrote:
> > Hai,
> >
> >> I am trying to build Squid 3.5.24 release under a Debian Testing
> > Debian testing already has 3.5.23 so this should be very easy...
> >
>
> Debian Testing/sretch and sid contain OpenSSL v1.1. BUt Squid-3 only
> supports OpenSSL v1.0.
>
> You need to install libssl1.0-dev there instead of libssl-dev.
>
> Amos
>
> _______________________________________________
> squid-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.squid-cache.org/listinfo/squid-users

_______________________________________________
squid-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.squid-cache.org/listinfo/squid-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Build errors with Squid 3.5.24 under Debian

Amos Jeffries
Administrator
On 2/03/2017 8:00 p.m., L.P.H. van Belle wrote:
> Hai Amos,
>
> Thank you for that info, i didnt know that.
> Will this be fixed for 3.5 or is squid4 going to enter debian?
> I know i'll stay a bit longer on Debian Jessie to avoid this.

This is just a matter of what *-dev package you install for your custom
build requirements. There is nothing in relevant for Debian to do.

Amos

_______________________________________________
squid-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.squid-cache.org/listinfo/squid-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Build errors with Squid 3.5.24 under Debian

L.P.H. van Belle
Hai Amos,

Now im bit confused. ( sorry english is not my native language )

In my situation.
1) i (normaly) only use debian packages.
2) if i build newer that supplied by debian, like squid,
i use the debian packages as base for the setup then i build a debian package and install that.

Now with debian stretch i see libssl1.0-dev and libssl1.1 in the tree.
I can still use libssl1.0-dev to build squid with ssl support?
Even when debian stretch installs openssl 1.1.0?

And thank you for clarifing in advanced.
And now i understand at least why i had problems building on stretch. :-)

Greetz,

Louis

> -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
> Van: squid-users [mailto:[hidden email]] Namens
> Amos Jeffries
> Verzonden: donderdag 2 maart 2017 8:17
> Aan: [hidden email]
> Onderwerp: Re: [squid-users] Build errors with Squid 3.5.24 under Debian
>
> On 2/03/2017 8:00 p.m., L.P.H. van Belle wrote:
> > Hai Amos,
> >
> > Thank you for that info, i didnt know that.
> > Will this be fixed for 3.5 or is squid4 going to enter debian?
> > I know i'll stay a bit longer on Debian Jessie to avoid this.
>
> This is just a matter of what *-dev package you install for your custom
> build requirements. There is nothing in relevant for Debian to do.
>
> Amos
>
> _______________________________________________
> squid-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.squid-cache.org/listinfo/squid-users

_______________________________________________
squid-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.squid-cache.org/listinfo/squid-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Build errors with Squid 3.5.24 under Debian

Amos Jeffries
Administrator
On 2/03/2017 8:38 p.m., L.P.H. van Belle wrote:

> Hai Amos,
>
> Now im bit confused. ( sorry english is not my native language )
>
> In my situation.
> 1) i (normaly) only use debian packages.
> 2) if i build newer that supplied by debian, like squid,
> i use the debian packages as base for the setup then i build a debian package and install that.
>
> Now with debian stretch i see libssl1.0-dev and libssl1.1 in the tree.
> I can still use libssl1.0-dev to build squid with ssl support?

Yes. Exactly so.

On stretch Squid-3 builds with libssl1.0-dev and Squid-4 builds with
libssl-dev.


> Even when debian stretch installs openssl 1.1.0?

Only the *-dev package matters when building. The run-time stuff is
handled automatically by the packaging system and apt.

Due to other packages you will probably end up with both the 1.0 and 1.1
runtime libraries installed anyway, but that does not matter.

>
> And thank you for clarifing in advanced.
> And now i understand at least why i had problems building on stretch. :-)
>

Welcome.

Amos

_______________________________________________
squid-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.squid-cache.org/listinfo/squid-users
Loading...