Creating Custom Time based or usage based ACL

Creating Custom Time based or usage based ACL

Mahesh Govindappa
Hello Everyone

I have a requirement to create a Custom ACL where each user need to be
allowed for only specified amount of data everyday for eg. 50 MB
perday.
or else
User need to allowed to browse only for specified amount of time when
ever he is free(time is not fixed, he is allowed throughout the day
but only for specified amount of time) 30 mins (anytime) with in day.

I had tried to create one executable which reads a logs (including
size and time) and sum up the size and validate.
but is not working.
can i expect any help from squid developers?

Best regards,
Mahesh.G

Re: Creating Custom Time based or usage based ACL

Henrik Nordström
ons 2007-05-23 klockan 12:01 +0300 skrev Mahesh Govindappa:

> I have a requirement to create a Custom ACL where each user need to be
> allowed for only specified amount of data everyday for eg. 50 MB
> perday.
> or else
> User need to allowed to browse only for specified amount of time when
> ever he is free(time is not fixed, he is allowed throughout the day
> but only for specified amount of time) 30 mins (anytime) with in day.
>
> I had tried to create one executable which reads a logs (including
> size and time) and sum up the size and validate.
> but is not working.
> can i expect any help from squid developers?
Sure, just mail your questions to [hidden email].

Regards
Henrik