Custom ACL Needs to be Created

Mahesh Govindappa
Hello Everyone

I have a requirement to create a Custom ACL where each user need to be
allowed for only specified amount of data everyday for eg. 50 MB
perday.
or else
User need to allowed to browse only for specified amount of time when
ever he is free(time is not fixed, he is allowed throughout the day
but only for specified amount of time) 30 mins (anytime) with in day.

I had tried to create one executable which reads a logs (including
size and time) and sum up the size and validate.
but is not working.
can i expect any help from squid developers?

Best regards,
Mahesh.G

Re: Custom ACL Needs to be Created

Odhiambo WASHINGTON
* On 23/05/07 12:03 +0300, Mahesh Govindappa wrote:
| Hello Everyone
|
| I have a requirement to create a Custom ACL where each user need to be
| allowed for only specified amount of data everyday for eg. 50 MB
| perday.
| or else
| User need to allowed to browse only for specified amount of time when
| ever he is free(time is not fixed, he is allowed throughout the day
| but only for specified amount of time) 30 mins (anytime) with in day.
|
| I had tried to create one executable which reads a logs (including
| size and time) and sum up the size and validate.
| but is not working.
| can i expect any help from squid developers?
|
| --
| Best regards,
| Mahesh.G

Please read the posts on the list yesterday. There was an almost similar
requirement, which answers I believe will apply to you as well.

-Wash

DISCLAIMER: See http://www.wananchi.com/bms/terms.php

--
    |\      _,,,---,,_     | Odhiambo Washington    <[hidden email]>
   |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'| Tel: +254 20 313985-9  +254 20 313922
  '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)     | GSM: +254 722 743223   +254 733 744121

The trouble with a kitten is that
When it grows up, it's always a cat
                -- Ogden Nash.

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment