Development goals in Squid-6?

Ralf Hildebrandt
What are the main development goals for Squid-6?
I wonder if I should already start tracking HEAD with at least one
machine.

Ralf Hildebrandt
Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin

Campus Benjamin Franklin (CBF)
Haus I | 1. OG | Raum 105
Hindenburgdamm 30 | D-12203 Berlin

Tel. +49 30 450 570 155
[hidden email]
https://www.charite.de

Re: Development goals in Squid-6?

On 17/02/20 9:48 pm, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> What are the main development goals for Squid-6?
> I wonder if I should already start tracking HEAD with at least one
> machine.

We do not have a goal for v6 yet. It is just accumulating code
contributions that do to resolve bugs or otherwise lead to a more stable v5.

Re: [ext] Re: Development goals in Squid-6?

Ralf Hildebrandt
* Amos Jeffries <[hidden email]>:
> On 17/02/20 9:48 pm, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> > What are the main development goals for Squid-6?
> > I wonder if I should already start tracking HEAD with at least one
> > machine.
>
> We do not have a goal for v6 yet. It is just accumulating code
> contributions that do to resolve bugs or otherwise lead to a more stable v5.

Sounds good :) In that case I'll deploy a machine with v6 soon.