Digicert replacing couple root CA, why it wasn't mentioned here?

Digicert replacing couple root CA, why it wasn't mentioned here?

Eliezer Croitoru

I noticed that there was a change in the RootCA world:

https://www.digicert.com/replace-your-symantec-ssl-tls-certificates/

Anyone else knew about it?

Re: Digicert replacing couple root CA, why it wasn't mentioned here?

Alex Crow

It was all over the IT news sites I read (Register, Slashdot, etc). Changed all our Thawte certs from Symantec to Digicert a few months ago. Pretty painless actually.

Alex

On 17/01/2019 17:03, Eliezer Croitoru wrote:

I noticed that there was a change in the RootCA world:

https://www.digicert.com/replace-your-symantec-ssl-tls-certificates/

Anyone else knew about it?

Insert pointless drivel here.