Docker squid container setup

pmohan
hi team, Could anyone guide me with details on how to setup squid ( sibling)
in dockerized containers? I have them running n standalone machine, thinking
to get this do the same with the container.Thanks,Prabu

Re: Docker squid container setup

On 26/02/20 10:48 am, pmohan wrote:
> hi team, Could anyone guide me with details on how to setup squid ( sibling)
> in dockerized containers? I have them running n standalone machine, thinking
> to get this do the same with the container.Thanks,Prabu

There should not be any difference running a Squid inside a container
than running it outside one.

The details will all be in the Docker settings to allow the proxy access
to machine resources. And yes there are people using Squid inside Docker
containers.