Exclude users ip from white listed Ssl bump sites

dan

Exclude users ip from white listed Ssl bump sites

dan
Hi,

I  exclude some sites like Banks (or even gmail.com) from ssl bump like
this:

acl exclude_sites ssl::server_name .banks.com
ssl_bump peek step1 all
ssl_bump splice exclude_sites
ssl_bump stare step2 all
ssl_bump all

and this works for all users.
How can I exclude some users based on users ip, so when they use
banks.com they still using ssl bump?

Thanks Dan

Re: Exclude users ip from white listed Ssl bump sites

On 2/03/2017 8:33 p.m., Test1964 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I  exclude some sites like Banks (or even gmail.com) from ssl bump like
> this:
>
> acl exclude_sites ssl::server_name .banks.com
> ssl_bump peek step1 all
> ssl_bump splice exclude_sites
> ssl_bump stare step2 all
> ssl_bump all
>
> and this works for all users.
> How can I exclude some users based on users ip, so when they use
> banks.com they still using ssl bump?

First you learn that there is no "user". Then you define what "user ip"
means in a time and place without user's.

Hint: client != user.

<http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidAcl#The_Basics:_How_the_parts_fit_together>