Free Squid helper for dynamic content caching

Free Squid helper for dynamic content caching

Junior Cunha
Hi all,

   HSC Brasil, a Brazilian company, leader in the Internet security segment, delivers an easy, customizable and ready-to-use Squid 3.5 helper for dynamic content caching for free.

   The initial release provides native support for the following services:

- IMDb trailers
- Sourceforge downloads
- R7 vídeos
- Metacafe
- MSN videos
- Terra TV
- Globo vídeos
- Facebook
- YouTube
- Google Maps

   For more information:

   https://github.com/hscbrasil/hsc-dynamic-cache

   Best regards.

   []s

--
Junior Cunha
telefone  55 (51) 3216-7007 | Porto Alegre

Re: Free Squid helper for dynamic content caching

Eduardo Carneiro
I have been using this helper for a while. It works very well. Congratulations!

But I noticed that after squid 3.5.19, this helper doesn't work anymore. Is this a known problem? Is there any way to fix this?

Best regards.
Eduardo Carneiro

Re: Free Squid helper for dynamic content caching

Yuri Voinov
Things are changed in the web on regular basis. Nothing permanent in the
world.

So, store ID rules lost relevance and no longer work.

You can fix it yourself, the code is open.

0x613DEC46.asc (2K) Download Attachment

Re: Free Squid helper for dynamic content caching

Eduardo Carneiro
Hi Yuri.

The reason I came here is because I've already tried but I didn't succeed. I really expected a more specific answer. Not just "You can fix it yourself, the code is open."

Anyway, thanks. I'll Keep trying to fix this.

Re: Free Squid helper for dynamic content caching

Yuri Voinov
I'm afraid that rewriting the rules is a big job. I strongly doubt that
someone will lay it out in public open access for free. Saving traffic
is money.

Here's what I want to say. There are no really effective helpers in the
public domain. As I know.