Fwd: Squid ACL Whitelist not working (?)

Fwd: Squid ACL Whitelist not working (?)

Federico Olivieri
Hi all

I have Squid proxy in transparent mode for HTTP/HTTPS with splice all mode. I want a bunch of URL to skip Squid so I thought to add the DNS record to the whitelist however it seems like the whitelist is ignored by squid Below my list

.tdesktop.com
.whatsapp.com
.whatsapp.net
.facebook.com

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Federico

Re: Fwd: Squid ACL Whitelist not working (?)

On 14/08/17 21:07, Federico Olivieri wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I have Squid proxy in transparent mode for HTTP/HTTPS with splice all
> mode. I want a bunch of URL to skip Squid so I thought to add the DNS
> record to the whitelist however it seems like the whitelist is ignored
> by squid Below my list
>
> |.tdesktop.com <http://tdesktop.com> .whatsapp.com <http://whatsapp.com>
> .whatsapp.net <http://whatsapp.net> .facebook.com <http://facebook.com> |
>
> Any suggestion?

What does your config currently look like?

Note that once traffic arrives at Squid it has to be handled somehow. By
'splice' if need be, but that is still handling.