Help

santosh panchal
Hi Team

We have setup outbound proxy in AWS for private infra

We have put required entry in /etc/profile and try to install package on ubuntu machine but getting error as it is not going over the internetĀ

ErrorĀ

Also we are unable to curl google.com even after whitelisting the domain in Cloudformation template

Thanks

Re: Help

Matus UHLAR - fantomas
On 30.05.20 16:35, santosh panchal wrote:
>We have setup outbound proxy in AWS for private infra
>
>We have put required entry in /etc/profile

what "required entry"?

> and try to install package on
>ubuntu machine but getting error as it is not going over the internet
>
>Error
>Connecting to AP-south-1.ec2.archive.ubuntu.com
>
>Also we are unable to curl google.com even after whitelisting the domain in
>Cloudformation template

REALITY.SYS corrupted. Press any key to reboot Universe.