Help with FTP native proxy squid 3.5

Dawood Aijaz
Hi,
I am able to configure an FTP proxy through HTTP however I need a native FTP. I was told squid supports as of Cv3.5.But I am unable to find any help regarding configuration and any tutorial to help me do this task

Can anyone share configuration for setting up native FTP proxy,

Regards,
Dawood Aijaz

Re: Help with FTP native proxy squid 3.5

Alex Rousskov
On 4/29/20 3:45 PM, Dawood Aijaz wrote:

> I am able to configure an FTP proxy through HTTP however I need a native
> FTP. I was told squid supports as of Cv3.5.But I am unable to find any
> help regarding configuration and any tutorial to help me do this task
>
> Can anyone share configuration for setting up native FTP proxy,

Here is one example:

    ftp_port 21

Please see http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/ftp_port/ for details.