How to block images

cryptomex
I am trying to save data by blocking .png, .jpg etc. I have tried for the
past 2 hours to setup ACL will block list but it doesn't seem to work.

Here is my current config

Re: How to block images

On 21/04/20 6:34 pm, cryptexslayer wrote:
> I am trying to save data by blocking .png, .jpg etc. I have tried for the
> past 2 hours to setup ACL will block list but it doesn't seem to work.
>
> Here is my current config

HTML content does not get delivered to this text-only mailing list.
Please include your config as part of the text rather than a display object.