How to conceal my country

Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh
Dear all,

I have hub.docker.com , It blocked some country such as Iran,
Then I have A server in CA->LA , my client is in Tehran,

I have a Squid in A server, When I initialize http_proxy variable to my server , It can't handle & docker can know me, How can I configure squid as anonymous.

Best regards
Mohsen

Re: How to conceal my country

Eliezer Croitoru
Hey,

You need a VPN solution.
I have seen couple of these around.
I gathered a list of proxy servers which might help you to workaround some of your issues, take a peek at:
http://www1.ngtech.co.il/wpe/?p=239 (A Proxy for each Internet user! The future!)

http://ngtech.co.il/lmgtfy/