How to match website subdomains and all others root domains

How to match website subdomains and all others root domains

Ahmad Alzaeem
Hello folks ,
How can I match all subdomains of google and all roots urls of google such as

With an all ?

Re: How to match website subdomains and all others root domains

On 14/02/20 10:45 pm, Ahmad Alzaeem wrote:

> Hello folks ,
> How can I match all subdomains of google and all roots urls of google
> such asĀ
>
> google.com
> google.co.uk
> Google.eu
> google.us
>
> With an all ?

What do you mean "with an all" ?

all means all. Not just Google.

To match all domain names containing "google":

  acl google dstdomain_regex google

Note that this also matches non-Google domains which contain the word.
eg googlesucks.local

Also be aware that "google" is not the only domain, they have many.