I want fine ACL control with squid.

kitamura
Hi team,

I want fine ACL control with squid.
squid is AD certified.
1.
Is it possible for AD-authenticated users to set one side to read the blacklist and the other side not to read the blacklist?
2.
I'm not sure about the behavior of ACL control.
Look at the rows from the top, and if it matches, is it done?

Thank you,
kitamura

Re: I want fine ACL control with squid.

On 24/08/20 10:27 pm, m k wrote:
> Hi team,
>
> I want fine ACL control with squid.
> squid is AD certified.
> 1.
> Is it possible for AD-authenticated users to set one side to read the
> blacklist and the other side not to read the blacklist?

The answer is "Yes".

To get better help than that please define what you means by "side".

One side of plant Earth? One side of the building you are in right now?
what?

> 2.
> I'm not sure about the behavior of ACL control.
> Look at the rows from the top, and if it matches, is it done?

Yes.

Please see the FAQ:
 <https://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidAcl>

Re: I want fine ACL control with squid.

kitamura
Hi Amos,

Thank you for your reply.
And sorry, I am not good at English.

1.
"side" is a group of Active Directory.
I want A group to have blacklist and B group not to have blacklist in squid.
Is it understandable?

2.
I will read the FAQ page.

Thank you,