Interesting ERR page question

Brian Kirk
In our environment we have lotus notes, and it doesn't handle NTLM
authentication very well, ok not at all.  So users often will open an
email that has webcontent in it, mainly images, and when they type
their password in wrong, it displays red x's in a box for the image.
Is there a way to have a gif or jpg image sent back to notes so that
we could inform the user of the error?  I am sure that what is getting
passed back is the Cache Access Denied page.  Is squid capable of
knowing that the browser is looking for an other filetype than
txt/html?

Thank you,
Brian

Re: Interesting ERR page question

Henrik Nordström
tor 2007-05-17 klockan 11:41 -0400 skrev Brian Kirk:

> passed back is the Cache Access Denied page.  Is squid capable of
> knowing that the browser is looking for an other filetype than
> txt/html?

Only if it can be guessed from the requested URL.

Regards
Henrik