LDAP authentication using multiple branches

LDAP authentication using multiple branches

Antonino Gianfranco Sanacori
Hi.

I have to configure my squid to use multiple ldap branches for
authentication of my users, is it possible?

Many thanks!

Antonino

--

Informativa sulla Privacy: http://www.unibs.it/node/8155
<http://www.unibs.it/node/8155>

Re: LDAP authentication using multiple branches

On 10/09/20 12:49 am, Antonino Gianfranco Sanacori wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I have to configure my squid to use multiple ldap branches for
> authentication of my users, is it possible?

Squid uses helpers to authenticate credentials.

What the helper does is up to the helper. Some perform LDAP searches,
some allow multiple branches, and some do not.

Check the manual for the helper you are wanting to use and see if it can
do what you need:
<http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/man/>