Macros

Alfredo Rezinovsky
I know there is a macro ${service_name}

I like to know if there are other or there's a way to parse environment
variables in squid.conf.

I didn't find this in the on line documentation

Re: Macros

Yuri Voinov
This is OpenSource :) There is no documentation :) (As they say - read
the code to get documentation ;))

09.02.2018 01:26, Alfredo Daniel Rezinovsky пишет:

> I know there is a macro ${service_name}
>
> I like to know if there are other or there's a way to parse
> environment variables in squid.conf.
>
> I didn't find this in the on line documentation

Re: Macros

Yuri Voinov

Indeed :)

You can cover this by write good documentation and share it ;) This is OpenSource ;) Nothing exists - except you will create by yourself ;)

On February 8, 2018 13:27:06 Alfredo Daniel Rezinovsky  wrote:

> I know there is a macro ${service_name}
>
> I like to know if there are other

See squid.conf.documented. Modern versions have a  section devoted to
macros, before all the directives are described.

> or there's a way to parse environment
> variables in squid.conf.

No, IIRC. However, you can preprocess your configuration and/or generate
include files.

Re: Macros

Vacheslav

Nothing exists means you don’t exist, there is no reason not throw yourself out of the window then.