More Accel fun.. The more I look the more I find that I'm not configured right

More Accel fun.. The more I look the more I find that I'm not configured right

tmblue@gmail.com
I have working squid 3.0 boxes, well i think they are working and feel
like they are working, but as I dive further and further into my
configs and the user guides, I find that I have some gum holding
things together.

So my second post...

I currently have a squid config with 3 http_port accel vhost directives

http_port 80 accel vhost
http_port 199  accel vhost
http_port 360  accel vhost

Now obviously the server binds to these 3 ports, now I have some
"actual virtual hosts in the backend behind a LB", so I need to send
different queries to different virtual hosts.

this is what I have now:

cache_peer 10.40.4.229 parent 80 0 no-query originserver
cache_peer 10.40.4.230 parent 80 0 no-query originserver

QUESTION::::

 I do not see a way to send the queries that come in on port 360 to a
different "originserver", then those that come in on port 199. Is
there a way? Do i have to create some ACL's or other that direct
traffic based on incoming port?

Thanks

Tory

Re: More Accel fun.. The more I look the more I find that I'm not configured right

Henrik Nordström
mån 2007-05-21 klockan 11:47 -0700 skrev Tory M Blue:

>  I do not see a way to send the queries that come in on port 360 to a
> different "originserver", then those that come in on port 199. Is
> there a way? Do i have to create some ACL's or other that direct
> traffic based on incoming port?

See cache_peer_access.

Regards
Henrik