Multiple LDAP Servers

mjrenziehausen
Does anyone know of a way to query multiple LDAP servers using the squid_ldap_auth? I am running 2.6STABLE9.

What I'm really looking to do is perform an LDAP look up to find a user in any one of 3 separate Windows domains.

Re: Multiple LDAP Servers

Felipe Augusto van de Wiel

Re: Multiple LDAP Servers

Pat Riehecky
Or depending on your setup and server os you could have squid point at
pam and have pam utilize the 3 ldap servers as the back end...

The former suggestion is better in my opinion, but pam would get the job
done (while introducing the joys of winbind possibly....)

The script makes more sense but sometime utilizing code someone else
wrote is a bit safer... YMMV

Pat