Netfilter Mark

morteza1131@gmail.com
Hi
Is it possible to create an acl based on netfilter mark in squid??
for example:
acl My_client NFMARK 0x1
tcp_outgoing_mark 0x1 My_client

I want to keep clients packets mark after packets go out to the server!

tanx

Re: Netfilter Mark

On 8/10/18 8:22 PM, morteza omidian wrote:
> Hi
> Is it possible to create an acl based on netfilter mark in squid??
> for example:
> acl My_client NFMARK 0x1
> tcp_outgoing_mark 0x1 My_client
>
> I want to keep clients packets mark after packets go out to the server!

What you are looking for is the "clientside_mark" ACL type, added in
Squid-4.

However, please be aware that not all traffic leaving Squid has a client
TCP connection. Also that HTTP itself is both multiplexed and pipelined.
So TCP packets on a server connection may contain HTTP messages
servicing multiple clients simultaneously.