New to proxies

cjwengler
I used to have someone in this forum make me proxies for sneakers and shopping websites. I bought so many he would charge me $0.75 per proxy. I was wondering if someone else could make these proxies for me or teach me how to make them myself. Either way, I will pay you for your efforts. Thanks.

Re: New to proxies

On 20/04/2016 4:11 a.m., cjwengler wrote:
> I used to have someone in this forum make me proxies for sneakers and
> shopping websites. I bought so many he would charge me $0.75 per proxy. I
> was wondering if someone else could make these proxies for me or teach me
> how to make them myself. Either way, I will pay you for your efforts.
> Thanks.

Would you mind expanding a little on what you need the proxy(s) for?

Its hard to see why you would need more than one (or a few). We have
people here reporting individual Squid to be reaching almost Gbps
traffic loads before they hit trouble.

For learning Squid;
  the <http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq> or the "Squid 3.1:
Beginners Guide" book should cover almost everything you need. This
mailing list is provided for helping out to clarify things if you need
more assistance.

(Disclaimer: Squid Software Foundation recieves a small funding donation
from each book sold).

Re: New to proxies

cjwengler
I use the proxies for my sneaker program and I need one proxy per account for that. Sometimes I run up to 1000 accounts. The proxies are used for purchasing sneakers and clothing on sites such as Nike, Adidas, Supreme, Footlocker, Eastbay, Champs, Finishline, etc.

Re: New to proxies

Antony Stone
On Wednesday 20 April 2016 at 14:34:07, cjwengler wrote:

> I use the proxies for my sneaker program and I need one proxy per account
> for that.

Why?

> Sometimes I run up to 1000 accounts.

Do you have 1000 IP addresses?

> The proxies are used for purchasing sneakers and clothing on sites such as
> Nike, Adidas, Supreme, Footlocker, Eastbay, Champs, Finishline, etc.

And, er, why are proxies, indeed multiple ones, needed for this?

Antony.

--
"How I managed so long without this book baffles the mind."

 - Richard Stoakley, Group Program Manager, Microsoft Corporation,
   referring to "The Art of Project Management", O'Reilly press

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.

Re: New to proxies

cjwengler
Most sneaker websites only allow you to purchase one shoe/item per IP or orders cancel. I have 700 IPs right now but most aren't working. I need more too.

Re: New to proxies

talikarni
These are code words, they're looking to setup proxies to bypass
filters, corporate networks, school blocks, and other setups designed to
restrict their use (which they agreed to by using these limited
networks). Another possibility is scammer/spammer using a virus with a
proxy to reroute all sales based terms through their compromised links
instead of legitimate searches and retailers, instead sending them to
sellers of fake items in China and the Middle East.

On 4/20/2016 9:02 AM, Antony Stone wrote:

> On Wednesday 20 April 2016 at 14:34:07, cjwengler wrote:
>
>> I use the proxies for my sneaker program and I need one proxy per account
>> for that.
> Why?
>
>> Sometimes I run up to 1000 accounts.
> Do you have 1000 IP addresses?
>
>> The proxies are used for purchasing sneakers and clothing on sites such as
>> Nike, Adidas, Supreme, Footlocker, Eastbay, Champs, Finishline, etc.
> And, er, why are proxies, indeed multiple ones, needed for this?
>

> Antony.

Re: New to proxies

cjwengler
I'm confused. I simply need high speed private proxies that work on sneakers and shopping websites.

Re: New to proxies

On 21/04/2016 2:12 a.m., cjwengler wrote:
> I'm confused. I simply need high speed private proxies that work on sneakers
> and shopping websites.

The use to which you would put them seems to be skirting the fine edge
of the law in many countries. For certain you would be violating the
shopping sites T&C policies, or you would not need a proxy. That alone
will limit who is willing and/or able to assist you.