No DNS records?

Squid Help
Hi, I have just installed squid on windows 10, open the port 3128 in the firewall and configured FF to use the proxy on localhost:3128 for all the requests, but every request ends with the following page:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ERROR

The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.google.com/search?

    Unable to determine IP address from host name "www.google.com"

The DNS server returned:

    No DNS records

This means that the cache was not able to resolve the hostname presented in the URL. Check if the address is correct.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Without proxy I can navigate without problems, I saw also in the configuration that squid uses google DNS server 8.8.8.8, so I configured my network adapter to use google DNS servers 8.8.8.8 and I can navigate in internet without problems.
At this point I have also checked the squid log files for errors but there was none.
Resuming it: it seems that squid can connect to google DNS server 8.8.8.8 but the DNS server doesn't know the IP of "www.google.com", what it is impossible.
Now I'm confused and I don't know how to solve this problem.

Re: No DNS records?

Matus UHLAR - fantomas
On 11.08.17 08:14, Squid Help wrote:

>Hi, I have just installed squid on windows 10, open the port 3128 in the firewall and configured FF to use the proxy on localhost:3128 for all the requests, but every request ends with the following page:
>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>ERROR
>The requested URL could not be retrieved
>
>The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.google.com/search?
>
>    Unable to determine IP address from host name "www.google.com"
>
>The DNS server returned:
>
>    No DNS records
>
>This means that the cache was not able to resolve the hostname presented in the URL. Check if the address is correct.
>Without proxy I can navigate without problems, I saw also in the configuration that squid uses google DNS server 8.8.8.8, so I configured my network adapter to use google DNS servers 8.8.8.8 and I can navigate in internet without problems.
>At this point I have also checked the squid log files for errors but there was none.
>Resuming it: it seems that squid can connect to google DNS server 8.8.8.8 but the DNS server doesn't know the IP of "www.google.com", what it is impossible.
>Now I'm confused and I don't know how to solve this problem.

this does not look like squid error...
doesn't your firewall block DNS from squid?

My mind is like a steel trap - rusty and illegal in 37 states.