PartialResponsesCaching

joseph
we AR in future and less caching by site move to https
the only left mostly partial object or large file get disconnected half way
so caching range will help gain more HIT
any attempt in near future to make squid cache range file?

-----

Re: PartialResponsesCaching

Alex Rousskov
On 7/18/19 1:09 PM, joseph wrote:

> any attempt in near future to make squid cache range file?

FWIW, I am not aware of any such attempts. Most likely, reliable range
caching should come on top of important caching code "infrastructure"
improvements that we are focusing on right now.