Pass ip to server

erdosain9
Hi.
I want to know if is possible that, for some site (sales.mydomain.com) the
proxy server send the "real ip".

Because i want to see in the logs of sales.mydomain.com the real ip of the
machine that are going (and not the proxy ip).

I know that i can see this in the log of squid... but, i want to know if it
is possible see this in the other server.

Thanks to all.

Re: Pass ip to server

Joey Officer
I believe the option you are referring to is the 'forwarded_for' http header.

Reference this: http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/forwarded_for/

Hope that helps you.