Port numbers

Nadeem Semaan
Hello,

when I specify mutliple ports, lets say:
http_port 3128
http_port 8080

And I have only one network range: 10.1.1.0/24

Is it possible to let users connecting through port 3128 to access certin sites and users connecting through port 8080 to access only one site?

All users are in DHCP and there are no ip reservations.

Thanks for your help.

Re: Port numbers

Neil A. Hillard-2
Hi,

Nadeem Semaan wrote:

> Hello,
>
> when I specify mutliple ports, lets say:
> http_port 3128
> http_port 8080
>
> And I have only one network range: 10.1.1.0/24
>
> Is it possible to let users connecting through port 3128 to access certin sites and users connecting through port 8080 to access only one site?
>
> All users are in DHCP and there are no ip reservations.

Yes - look at using the myport ACL.

HTH,

                                Neil.

--
Neil Hillard                    [hidden email]
AgustaWestland                  http://www.whl.co.uk/

Disclaimer: This message does not necessarily reflect the
            views of Westland Helicopters Ltd.