Problem using auth digest

Aismel
Hi guys,

well i implement the auth digest and work's fine only with the browser,
when i config the internet download manager for download files have
problems always show me the form authentication and don't accept the
credentials i know the data is fine because when i use the seem
credentials in the browser it's work.

Ideas???

Thanks any help

Best regards

Re: Problem using auth digest

On 07/12/17 03:59, aismel.valle wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> well i implement the auth digest and work's fine only with the browser,
> when i config the internet download manager for download files have
> problems always show me the form authentication and don't accept the
> credentials i know the data is fine because when i use the seem
> credentials in the browser it's work.
>
> Ideas???

What do you mean by "download manager" ?
  do you know what it is doing with HTTP ?