Reports in Squids

Informatico Neurodesarrollo
Hi friends:
I am use openSUSE Leap 42.3 as a proxy server.
I am need send a report  monthly :

* The first 10th sites with more access and the total amount of his
traffics.
* The first 10th users with more access  and the total amount of his
traffics.

* Download and Upload average of total traffic between this time:

7:00     to    12:00
12:00   to    17:00
17:00   to    24:00

Which  software I can  implement it?

I hope that somebody can help me.

My best regards.

--

Jesús Reyes Piedra
Admin Red Neurodesarrollo,Cárdenas

--
Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/

Re: Reports in Squids

Periko Support
Check sarg.

<[hidden email]>:

> Hi friends:
> I am use openSUSE Leap 42.3 as a proxy server.
> I am need send a report  monthly :
>
> * The first 10th sites with more access and the total amount of his
> traffics.
> * The first 10th users with more access  and the total amount of his
> traffics.
>
> * Download and Upload average of total traffic between this time:
>
> 7:00     to    12:00
> 12:00   to    17:00
> 17:00   to    24:00
>
> Which  software I can  implement it?
>
> I hope that somebody can help me.
>
> My best regards.
>

> --
>
> Jesús Reyes Piedra
> Admin Red Neurodesarrollo,Cárdenas
> La caja decía:"Requiere windows 95 o superior"...
> Entonces instalé LINUX.
>

> --
> Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que
> ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema
> Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de
> usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas
>
> Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/

Re: Reports in Squids

On 12/04/18 08:01, Informatico Neurodesarrollo wrote:

> Hi friends:
> I am use openSUSE Leap 42.3 as a proxy server.
> I am need send a report  monthly :
>
> * The first 10th sites with more access and the total amount of his
> traffics.
> * The first 10th users with more access  and the total amount of his
> traffics.
>
> * Download and Upload average of total traffic between this time:
>
> 7:00     to    12:00
> 12:00   to    17:00
> 17:00   to    24:00
>
> Which  software I can  implement it?

Have a look at the software listed here:
 <http://www.squid-cache.org/Misc/log-analysis.html>

Re: Reports in Squids

Informatico Neurodesarrollo
I have installed Sarg and Mrtg, the first cron's run  30 min and the
second 5 min interval respectively.
Thanks Amos, but I don’t have internet access. If you could send me this
page compacted to me, I will appreciate you help.
http://www.squid-cache.org/Misc/log-analysis.html

T.I.A.