Retry on connection refused.

Dominic Kim
Is there any way to make squid retry on connection refused instead of returning 503 service unavailable immediately?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Retry on connection refused.

Dominic Kim
Precisely, when I send request to backend server, if server does not expose a target port yet, squid returns with 503 service unavailable.
So I want to make squid retry until port is ready.

With ''connect_retries" option, it is working in case of "No route to host".
But if server exists but port is not ready yet, it does not work.

Thanks regards
Dominic