Rewrite html

Armin ranjbar
dear all ,

im looking for some kind of Tool for squid to rewrite html pages that squid retrieves in transparent mode , say that i need to add between <head> </head> .

thanks! :)

--
To be or not to be.
                -- Shakespeare
Do be do be do.
                -- Sinatra

Re: Rewrite html

Adrian Chadd
On Sat, May 19, 2007, Armin ranjbar wrote:
> dear all ,
>
> im looking for some kind of Tool for squid to rewrite html pages that squid retrieves in transparent mode , say that i need to add between <head> </head> .
>
> thanks! :)

Squid can't do it natively yet. The more testers we get for Squid-3 the
quicker we can get it released and the quicker you'll be able to do that
kind of HTML page rewriting everyone wants to.

Adrian

Re: Rewrite html

Armin ranjbar
On Sat, 19 May 2007 17:06:09 +0800
Adrian Chadd <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sat, May 19, 2007, Armin ranjbar wrote:
> > dear all ,
> >
> > im looking for some kind of Tool for squid to rewrite html pages that squid retrieves in transparent mode , say that i need to add between <head> </head> .
> >
> > thanks! :)
>
> Squid can't do it natively yet. The more testers we get for Squid-3 the
> quicker we can get it released and the quicker you'll be able to do that
> kind of HTML page rewriting everyone wants to.
>

> Adrian

do you know any addon , wrapper or redirector than can do it ? something like squid guardian or etc ... ?
at the end do you know any other stable proxy software that is able to do this kind of operation ?

Tomorrow, you can be anywhere.

Re: Rewrite html

Adrian Chadd
On Sat, May 19, 2007, Armin ranjbar wrote:

> do you know any addon , wrapper or redirector than can do it ? something like squid guardian or etc ... ?
> at the end do you know any other stable proxy software that is able to do this kind of operation ?

Not sure, sorry. Maybe look at dansguardian as an example?

Adrian

Re: Rewrite html

Mehdi Sarmadi
 I've heard that some people use Apache to do such things. i.e. for
adding advertisement to head of the pages in free webhosting services.
I guess it could be done using mod_proxy in combination with another
module.

Hope this helps