SMF Behind a reverse proxy

SSCR Internet Admin
Hi,

I just wanted to ask if someone has experienced an SMF Board behind a
reverse proxy using squid.  Currently, if someone post, it should indicate
the IP address of that person after posting, but it reads as 127.0.0.1 as
the IP of the user.

Where in the config could I turned on or off?

TIA

believed to be clean.

Re: SMF Behind a reverse proxy

Henrik Nordström
ons 2007-05-23 klockan 10:02 +0800 skrev SSCR Internet Admin:

> I just wanted to ask if someone has experienced an SMF Board behind a
> reverse proxy using squid.  Currently, if someone post, it should indicate
> the IP address of that person after posting, but it reads as 127.0.0.1 as
> the IP of the user.

You need to get the SMF Board software read the x-forwarded-for header
to find the original source IP.

Regards
Henrik