Quantcast

SQUID + BGP

Daniel Echizen
HI, i need a best solution to implement a squid proxy in front of a
bgp. I dont know the bgp system right now, but a was thinking in a
tproxy or wccp.. any idea the best way to do this.. and also the best
hardware for 100M of link.

Re: SQUID + BGP

Henrik Nordström
tor 2010-12-23 klockan 18:02 -0300 skrev Daniel Echizen:
> HI, i need a best solution to implement a squid proxy in front of a
> bgp. I dont know the bgp system right now, but a was thinking in a
> tproxy or wccp.. any idea the best way to do this.. and also the best
> hardware for 100M of link.

How does BGP come into the picture? BGP i a routing protocol, Squid is
an HTTP proxy.

Regards
Henrik