SQUID PROBLEM WITH SITES THAT HAVE MORE THAN ONE IP ADDRESSES

SQUID PROBLEM WITH SITES THAT HAVE MORE THAN ONE IP ADDRESSES

leomessi983
Hi again
thank you for your reply.
sorry but I didn't yell only asked for help!

Is any way to disable security checks or disable host header forgery check in squid?
If I use host_verify_strict or client_lifetime or client_dst_passthru , can I prevent this error to be happens?

you said TLS is not working, Is there any way to force TLS to work?

thanx again

Re: SQUID PROBLEM WITH SITES THAT HAVE MORE THAN ONE IP ADDRESSES

Antony Stone
On Monday 11 May 2020 at 11:53:15, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi againthank you for your reply.
> sorry but I didn't yell only asked for help!

Writing in all capital letters (see your Subject line, for example) in online
communications is generally interpreted as shouting.

Regards,

Antony.

--
"I estimate there's a world market for about five computers."

 - Thomas J Watson, Chairman of IBM

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please don't CC me.