SSL

tkalfaoglu
Good morning everyone,

Congratulations on improving the SSL interception in squid; I am now
caching https traffic - especially the beast called facebook.
Likewise google https works well; and I have no issues on the destop.

The androids are giving a few headaches:
1) WhatsApp videos do not download,
2) Facebook messenger will not connect.

Are these known issues, or shall I collect debugging info on them?
If there are any iptables or squid commands to bypass caching these; I'd
be very glad if someone can share them.
I just want to be able to speed up the traffic without hindering any
communication.

Many thanks,
Turgut Kalfaoglu

Re: SSL

Eliezer Croitoru
What mobile devices are you using?

On 03/20/2017 11:28 AM, Eliezer Croitoru wrote:
> What mobile devices are you using?

It's an android 7 phone..
-turgut