Squid 2.6 Stable13 with ISA as Upstream

Shekhar Gupta-2
Hi ,

I am trying to configure my squid proxy to forward all the query to
my upstream ISA server which is running with INTEGRATED authentication
option .  The problem starts at squid when i don't have login=PASS
option set for squid it  ask for the username and password which is
good , however if i type the username  and password it doesn't take
those credentials . and if i have login=PASS option  set then it will
show a default deny page for ISA as it tried using anonymous  account
.

Client --- > Squid ----> ISA ( with Integrated  Authentication ) ----> Internet

Please let me know where i am wrong  in this or whether this is not
possible with squid .

Regards,
Shekhar

Re: Squid 2.6 Stable13 with ISA as Upstream

Markus Moeller
Have you tried login=username:password (e.g use a fixed user authenticating
squid to the ISA proxy) ?

Markus

BTW I have a beta patch which does authenticate squid to the ISA server
using integrated authentication. See squid_kerb_proxy_auth at
http://squidkerbauth.cvs.sourceforge.net/squidkerbauth/

news:[hidden email]...