Squid 3.5.10 - slow upload speed

SaRaVanAn
We are using Squid 3.5.10 for caching. It looks like upload is very slow when it goes through squid . If we disable the squid, upload speed is good. When we analyse the packet captures, it seems squid is dividing HTTP POST request into multiple segments of 39 bytes each even though link is capable of pushing 10 Mbps. We don't see this issue in squid 3.1.  Do we have any known issue in squid 3.5.10 with respect to upload?

Re: Squid 3.5.10 - slow upload speed

Mike Mitchell-2
Fixed in Squid 3.5.20.  The current stable release is Squid 3.5.27.
See http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.5/changesets/squid-3.5-14061.patch for details.

Mike Mitchell