Squid 3.5.26 for Microsoft Windows 64-bit is available

Squid 3.5.26 for Microsoft Windows 64-bit is available

Rafael Akchurin

Greetings everyone,

The CygWin based build of Squid proxy for Microsoft Windows version 3.5.26 is now available (amd64 only!).

* Original release notes are at http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.5/squid-3.5.26-RELEASENOTES.html .

* Ready to use MSI package can be downloaded from http://squid.diladele.com .

* List of open issues for the installer - https://github.com/diladele/squid-windows/issues

Thanks a lot for Squid developers for making this great software!

Please join our humble efforts to provide ready to run MSI installer for Squid on Microsoft Windows with all required dependencies at GitHub -

https://github.com/diladele/squid-windows . Report all issues/bugs/feature requests at GitHub project.

Issues about the *MSI installer only* can also be reported to [hidden email] .

Best regards,

Rafael Akchurin

Diladele B.V.

https://www.diladele.com

--

Please take a look at Web Safety - our ICAP based web filter server for Squid proxy.

The upcoming version 5.1 with “Bypass Blocked Page” functionality is available from https://www.diladele.com/download_next_version.html

Re: Squid 3.5.26 for Microsoft Windows 64-bit is available

Benjamin E. Nichols

Thank you!  :P

Greetz everyone!

On 6/26/2017 6:24 AM, Rafael Akchurin wrote:

[...]

Signed,

Benjamin E. Nichols
http://www.squidblacklist.org

1-405-397-1360 - Call Anytime.