Squid 3.5.28 for Microsoft Windows 64-bit is available

Squid 3.5.28 for Microsoft Windows 64-bit is available

Rafael Akchurin

Greetings everyone,

Sorry with even a more huge delay we would like to announce the availability of the CygWin based build of Squid proxy

for Microsoft Windows version 3.5.28 (amd64 only!). Delay was caused by our inability to code sign the MSI with new “token” requirements.

* Original release notes are at http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.5/squid-3.5.28-RELEASENOTES.html .

* Ready to use MSI package can be downloaded from http://squid.diladele.com .

* List of open issues for the installer - https://github.com/diladele/squid-windows/issues

Thanks a lot for Squid developers for making this great software!

Please join our humble efforts to provide ready to run MSI installer for Squid on Microsoft Windows with all required dependencies at GitHub -

https://github.com/diladele/squid-windows . Report all issues/bugs/feature requests at GitHub project.

Issues about the *MSI installer only* can also be reported to [hidden email] .

Best regards,

Rafael Akchurin

Diladele B.V.

https://www.diladele.com