Squid 4.0.22 beta RPM's are available

Eliezer Croitoru
Hey Everybody,

I finished packaging the latest squid 4 beta RPM's and I am releasing a special SpeedTest RPM with it.
The version of this speedtest is based on another person work and if you will use it you will have the link to the github repository of it.
But there is one nice feature that I added to the service to prevent DOS or DDOS attack on the speedtest service.

More details about it at the post:
http://www1.ngtech.co.il/wpe/2017/12/24/squid-cache-4-0-22-rpms-released-speedtest-service-for-free/

All The Bests,
Eliezer

* I will probably won't have too much time to participate Squid-Cache like in the past so just contact me directly.