Squid 4.0.x = SNI Support

Sebastien.Boulianne

Hi all,

Anyone can confirm me if Squid 4.0.x support SNI ?

Thanks for all your answers.

Sébastien.

Re: Squid 4.0.x = SNI Support

Ralf Hildebrandt
* [hidden email] <[hidden email]>:
> Hi all,
>
> Anyone can confirm me if Squid 4.0.x support SNI ?

SNI when doing what? ssl bump?

--
Ralf Hildebrandt                   Charite Universitätsmedizin Berlin
[hidden email]        Campus Benjamin Franklin

Re: Squid 4.0.x = SNI Support

Sebastien.Boulianne
Reverse proxy.

Sébastien

On 8/04/2017 1:05 a.m., Sebastien.Boulianne wrote:

> Reverse proxy.
>
> Sébastien

Maybe, but I don't think its working properly yet. I have been laying
the background foundations for things like that with the GnuTLS support
changes so OpenSSL code may have picked up some ability (at least for
configuring multiple certs). But the https_port parts are not finished
yet and the other dev have been focussing on improving SSL-Bump.