Squid 4 %R in deny_info

Rick Ellis
Before trying squid 4 this worked as intended:

acl PORT80 myport 80
acl MYSITE dstdomain www.domain.com
http_access deny PORT80 MYSITE
deny_info 301:https://www.domain.com%R MYSITE

For 4.0.24 the %R is always blank. So all redirected go to the root of the website. Is there something else I should be doing or is this a bug?

Re: Squid 4 %R in deny_info

On 29/04/18 09:57, Rick Ellis wrote:
> Before trying squid 4 this worked as intended:
>
> acl PORT80 myport 80

FYI: That ACL type is deprecated because it is so unreliable. Use
myportname (Squid listening host/IP:port or name= parameter) or
localport (the src-port from TCP) , depending on which is more
appropriate for your needs.

> acl MYSITE dstdomain www.domain.com
> http_access deny PORT80 MYSITE
> deny_info 301:<a href="https://www.domain.com%R">https://www.domain.com%R MYSITE
>
> For 4.0.24 the %R is always blank. So all redirected go to the root of
> the website. Is there something else I should be doing or is this a bug?

That seems to be a bug. I think I can already see what is causing it, if
you open a bug report I'll attach a test patch there for you.

Re: Squid 4 %R in deny_info

Rick Ellis
On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 4:20 PM, Amos Jeffries <[hidden email]> wrote:

That seems to be a bug. I think I can already see what is causing it, if
you open a bug report I'll attach a test patch there for you.

Thanks! That fixed it.