Squid custom error page

chcs
This post was updated on .
Firefox 53.0.2 , Chrome 58.3029 y Opera 44 display "Proxy Server Refused Connection" page, instead of Squid custom error page, when connect to HTTPS site which blocked by proxy server.
For example we try to connect to https://www.something.com via Squid proxy server which denied with 403 error this connect and send custom error page with description of problem in older versions it's worked.

Reproducible: Always

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Configure Firefox to use proxy server (SSL Proxy).
2. HTTPS/SSL Interception , Enable SSL filtering, splice all, CA: Let's Encript autority
3. Try to connect to HTTPS site, which will be blocked by proxy server

Actual Results:
Firefox will display "Page Load Error" with description "Proxy Server Refused Connection. Firefox is configured to use a proxy server that is refusing connections."
If we connect to HTTPS site which not blocked by proxy server OR using CA self-signed issuer , all works fine.

Expected Results:
Display proxy server error page with deny info.